In this course, Sandra provides some top tips for your assignments, and then has a further session with resources to gain a better understanding on what you're being asked to do in a written essay.
This study skills session will look at tools such as mind-mapping and writing outlines, introductions and conclusions.Objectives include:
- To become familiar with the process of mindmapping
- To implement the process for a specific essay questions
- To translate a mind-map into a more traditional outline
- To differentiate good introductions and conclusions from bad ones
- To practice writing an introduction and conclusion for the practice essay question
Click the 'enroll' button to add the course to your dashboard.